December 17, 2017 | Mike Flannery | Matthew 1:18-25
Community Group Questions
This week we looked again at thew question "What Child Is This?" We answered that question by looking into scripture and seeing that this Child is not only a savior but The Savior! That means so many things for us so let's dive in.
Read: Matthew 1:18-25, Romans 1:16 & 10:9-13, 1 Peter 2:9-10
1. Do you ever feel like you fall in line with the Peanuts gang who lose sight of Christmas in the midst of family, presents, decorations, pageantry, etc?
2. Why are the prophecy's at Christmas important?
3. Do you associate Christmas as a part of the Gospel or the "good news"? Why is it important to do that?
4. Why is it significant that non Jews can call upon the name of Jesus for salvation?
5. Do you have a plan to connect the Gospel to Christmas for your non-believing friends?
Prayer: Ask that God would give us the opportunities to gracefully share with our friends what Christmas is really all about.