May 27, 2018 | Kyle Brenon | Galatians 1:1-10
COMMUNITY GROUP QUESTIONS
Read: Galatians 1:1-10, Matthew 6:25 & 33-34, Romans 1:16-17, Matthew 5:17, 1 Cor 1:18
Recap our 3 Goals for this sermon series: Talk through goals and spend time on the last bullet and discover what is driving your group members.
3 Goals for this new sermon series:
1. To understand what exactly IS the gospel.
2. To understand how the GOSPEL should effect every aspect of our daily lives.
3. For the gospel to take hold of us!
What excites us, what do we chase after? Where do we spend our money/resources (attached to our heart)?
Do we ask, “Lord, what or where do you want me to use what you’ve given to me?”
What do we spend our time worrying about?
1. In what ways do we seek to please man and not God? How can you prepare to respond the next time you hear a distorted message about Christ?
2. As a servant of Christ, what are some ways you can best share the true gospel with the unbelievers you know?
3. Initially, the churches in Galatia had been inﬂuenced by Paul. Identify some of the people in your life who have pulled you toward God? In what way did their lives inﬂuence you?
4. How can we engage with the competing voices and opinions that constantly attempt to inﬂuence our world view? Speciﬁcally, what voices do you need to listen to on a more regular basis? What voices do you need to tune out?